Pedal … or Not Electric Bicycle Experience Video
See places where your car or tour bus can’t take you, and it’s unique! It’s an active and fun adventure where you choose to PEDAL… OR NOT.
- Sun, sand, surf and ocean breezes
- The Marion Davies Guesthouse
- Riding under the Santa Monica Pier
- Rolling thru Venice
- “Gem of our Tour” – the Venice Canals
Our easy ride beach cruisers are equipped with full suspension and comfortable seats. The bikes allow you to choose between pedaling (6 gears), electric motor power (a twist of the wrist), or both. The lithium power assist will ensure that you’re never far behind. PEDAL… OR NOT – Santa Monica, California.
The FUN 2-1/2 to 3 hour tours operate daily and are designed for 13+ who are comfortable bike riders. One (1) rider is $99. If another rider joins that tour we will refund $20 at check-in. Two (2) or more riders are $79 each.
Choose your bike tour:
- 10:00 am (BEST time to ride)
- 2:00 pm (Midday ride)
Join us for a RIDE (PEDAL… OR NOT)
Our knowledgeable guides share stories of LOCAL ART, ARCHITECTURE and HISTORY on this
FUN, ROMANTIC, UNIQUE ADVENTURE.
(Tours may vary at discretion of Management.)
What we provide:
- Helmets are required and will be provided.
- All bikes have a basket.
What we suggest:
- We suggest you wear closed-toe shoes, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- Please bring a jacket. The weather at the beach is changeable.
What you need to know:
- There will be several areas where we walk our bikes.
- Ages 13 and up, 100 – 250 lbs.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Driver’s license is NOT required.
- No pregnant guests due to fall risks.
- Any damages to bike or property are the responsibility of the rider.
- Guests must review and sign a liability waiver before riding.
PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR RESERVATION to check-in and start your tour and training on time. Training includes skills review and test ride. Safety for all of our guests is our 1st priority.
YOU CAN NOT JOIN A TOUR THAT IS ALREADY IN PROGRESS. NO REFUNDS ONCE A TOUR HAS LEFT THE LOCATION. NO SHOWS ARE CHARGED IN FULL.
IN CASE OF RAIN, TOURS WILL BE CANCELED FOR A FULL REFUND.
WE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF BIKES; 48-HOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE IS REQUIRED FOR FULL REFUND.